Being in Balance® coach
Would you also like to become a Being in Balance® coach? Then you can apply for our next training that starts at 14th of September 2023.
What is a Being in Balance® coach?
Are you a vitality coach, mental coach, career coach or life coach? And would you like to deepen your coaching, by making it measurable and transparent? Then the Being in Balance wellbeing body and mind scan is definitely interesting for you!
As a Being in Balance® coach, you are able to effectively use the Being in Balance® technology. You help your coachees increase their performance, vitality and inner balance and reduce stress. In other words: you help unlock their full potential.
Our mission and intention is to contribute powerfully to 'Global Health & Wellbeing'.
Do you want to become a coach?
Being in Balance® coach training
A Being in Balance® coach works according to the coaching method as taught during the Being in Balance training (Essentials level). After completing the Essentials training, you will be able to successfully use the Being in Balance QuickScan and Vitality coaching protocol with your clients, which can be used for both the business market and the private market.
For the corporate market, you will target executives, managers, entrepreneurs, project leaders, consultants, trainers and others.
After successfully completing the Essentials training, you will be a certified Being in Balance® coach.
Would you also like to become a Being in Balance® coach? Then you can apply for our next training that starts at the 14th of September 2023.
The course is of interest to you if:
You are a certified Being in Balance® coach: and now?
Once you have obtained your Essentials certificate, you are qualified to provide Being in Balance® coaching to professionals in organizations, in topsports, for individuals and, depending on your background, in private wellbeing coaching.
You can then possibly grow to advanced and master level by following Being in Balance follow-up modules as described below.
Advanced en Master level
Through follow-up modules you can possibly deepen and broaden your knowledge to obtain the Being in Balance Advanced level. Here you can also specialize as a Business Coach and/or as a Clinical Coach.
As a Being in Balance Clinical Coach, you must have a background as a physician, naturopathic doctor or therapist, preferably with a strong interest in a holistic approach. Then you can start working with the Being in Balance Clinical Coaching protocols for in private health care such as for example Being in Balance Fertility and in the near future Being in Balance Anti-Diabetes, Healthy Heart, Prostate Power and Back from Burnout.
Through further follow-up modules, you can also obtain the Being in Balance Master level where you may also provide, as a trainer, the Being in Balance training for new Being in Balance coaches.
Being in Balance® coaching is considered one of the most effective and efficient forms of wellbeing coaching available in the world today.
As a Being in Balance® coach, you are able to effectively use the Being in Balance® technology. You help your coachees increase their performance, vitality and inner balance and reduce stress. In other words: you help unlock their full potential!
- History of the Being in Balance® technology. The philosophy, working principles and technology used, covering: quantum physics, biophotons, spectroscopy, information & vibrational medicine, bioresonance and holistic thinking.
- General Being in Balance® Coaching presentation, explaining mission, vision, marketing, products & services and areas of application.
- The Being in Balance® Coaching process: intake, validated questionnaire baseline measurement (Stressrem42), anamnesis, use of the workbook by the client, the coaching objective, the scanning process and sequences, analysis, coaching interventions, interventions from the Being in Balance® technology, questionnaire final measurement, reporting to the client and possibly the client’s office.
- Learning how to work with the Being in Balance® technology: short anamnesis, scan areas, functions, work domains, the ‘buttons’, the directories and etalons, the comparison analysis etc. How do I read the graphs (curves) and what are the areas of interest? Where is balance, where is imbalance?
- The ‘five element model’ from Traditional Chinese Medicine in relation to organs, Taoism, Yin/Yang philosophy.
- Being in Balance® Coaching in relation to Eastern and Western medicine, emotions and feelings and their interaction with the main organs and the endocrine (hormonal) system.
- The so-called ‘Marker analysis’: using 4 scan areas (head, torso, skeleton and chromosomes) to gain insight into the process in which the client is in, the energy level and the degree of inner balance and the degree of stress load of the client in a short period of time.
- Mapping the so-called ‘Patterns of Life’ of the client from birth up to and including the present. These are the psycho-emotional imprints and (limiting) convictions which have been epigenetically established and which the Being in Balance® technology is able to measure at frequency level and display on the screen and which are determining for the working and living situation of the client. The Being in Balance® technology is characterised by extensive databases on this psycho-emotional level and is therefore unique in the world.
- Frequency theory, the law of attraction/resonance, synchronicity, levels of consciousness, morphogenetic fields, epigenetics, the biology of belief, Bateson’s logical levels. Working with the quantum field. Energy exercises, connecting, tuning in, reporting, grounding, shielding. Applied chakra teachings in relation to Being in Balance® Coaching and technology.
- Transferring harmonizing frequencies onto an information carrier. What exactly happens when you harmonize frequencies by selecting etalons in a particular directory and transferring them onto information carriers? Testing tools in the ‘resonance chamber’ and directly helping the client to harmonize with help from the Being in Balance® technology by so-called ‘balancing’.
- Linking it directly to performance improvement, vitality improvement and stress management and finding your passion in mobility issues: how are these goals realized? How do I achieve results? Effective intervention methods for Being in Balance® Coaching.
- Learning by covering successful Being in Balance® Coaching cases from business and professional sports.
The Being in Balance® technology is the result of over 50 years of research. The fact that this technology is now also available to your clients, professionals in the business market and top sports, is very valuable but, due to the unique power and possibilities of the system, it also brings with it a great responsibility to use the technology optimally during the Being in Balance® Coaching.
That is why we put a lot of emphasis on the practical part to master the use of the Being in Balance® technology. ‘The proof of the pudding is in the eating’ is an important principle here. By working with the system regularly, you develop insight, skill, confidence, inspiration and enthusiasm.
To become a Being in Balance coach you meet the following criteria:
The core values of the Being in Balance® method
As a Being in Balance coach, you subscribe to the intent and core values of Being in Balance coaching as described below.
Carla Jansen van Rosendaal - now successful Being in Balance® coach and trainer - about the training:
In the practical lessons I learned how to use the scan effectively. Because of the clear diagrams, the well organized teaching materials and the extensive feedback from the trainers, I learned a lot in a short time. In addition, the trainers give plenty of room for everyone's questions and therefore you also learn a lot from each other. What I learned above all is that there are many more possible causes of unbalanced energies, why we do what we do and where it comes from.
I also learned more about the connection between everything in the mind and body and its influence on your life. In the training you also learn to translate this into possibilities to change things. And that is actually easier than you think, without all kinds of difficult, deep, emotional states as in many forms of therapy. I would recommend this training to anyone who wants to help people develop further, who is open to looking deeply into the mirror and wants to change mentally and behaviorally. Besides that, being open for Quantum at a whole different way of coaching"